Get The Last Uses of Your Fur

(Polyvore.com - hannahcheers14)
Here's how I styled fur.

This winter, fur vests, ankle booties, leather leggings and pioneer hats were the talk of the fashion world. Fur was huge this season, and I could cry at the thought of putting mine in storage until temps drop again. Fortunately for me, I live in Texas, where one day it's sunny with a high of 80, and the next day it's 20 with a chance of snow. I'm not kidding. When the chilly air presents itself, I like to take advantage and whip out that fur. A fur vest is such a statement piece, you can wear it with the simplest articles of clothing. A white button down, some black leggings, or my favorite, over a dress. Fur doesn't have to cost a kidney either. I grabbed mine from Sam Moon for only $25. The best part about it was that it was faux fur, which meant, no killing of animals. Hooray. Let's just hope that the fur trend comes back around next fall, to bring us some warmth. 
  Stay glam,
   Hannah Beth

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment