Cozy and Craving Spring







 
(Photography:Bruce LaMotte)
The Look: Hot pink Romeo + Juliet sweater-Nordstrom Rack, High-waist black skater skirt- Francesca's Collections, Tights- Francesca's Collections, Grey and black plaid infinity scarf- Nordstrom Rack, Layered chain statement necklace- H&M, Aqua studs- Francesca's Collections


Cozy layers and a great bag are all a fashionista really needs to survive until spring. For the days when you feel like wearing sweats and bumming it out, this is the perfect comfy-cozy combination, yet still fashion infused. There is no excuse for dressing like you just rolled out of bed, especially when you have a to-do list as long as mine. Put on your most glam M.A.C lipstick, grab your Kate Spade planner and hustle. Personally, I feel like Superwoman when I throw on my best garments. This outfit is the perfect statement piece. It says, "I'm ready for spring, but I'm not ready to let go of my sweaters just yet."
 
Stay Glam,
Hannah Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment