Basking in Baby Blue

 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 

(Photography: Bruce LaMotte)
 

The Look: Pale blue baby-doll dress- Accents Boutique, Black leather jacket- Nordstrom, Leopard wedges- Aldo Shoes, Earrings- kjewelista.com
 
Dare to pair an edgy, leather biker jacket with a sweet, romantic baby doll dress. This look is my go-to GNO ensemble, perfect for a night out with your home-girls. My city chic outfit  brings out my inner downtown diva, and is Instagram approved. I purchased this fabulous, angelic dress from Accents Boutique before my trip to Cali. Although my beachy tan is fading, this dress looks fabulous on anyone, especially with a good steam. I still have leather fever from Fall 2015, so I say it is perfectly fine to get the most wear out of it while it's still breezy outside. I literally wear this jacket every week, it goes with everything and black is classic. The wedges were bought a couple years ago from a closing Aldo store, for only $20. I couldn't resist, even though my wallet was begging for mercy. The earrings were derived from my fellow merchandising student's e-commerce business, which I managed to score for just $5.00. This outfit is a win in my book.


0 comments:

Post a Comment