Topshop Tug of War


 

 
 
 
(Photography: Bruce LaMotte)
 
The Look: Sequin varsity top- Topshop, Aztec printed skort- Movida Boutique, Black ankle booties-H&M, Flower power statement necklace- Sam Moon.
 

Step in to the disco spotlight in this fresh, modern Topshop ensemble. Covered in sequins with a varsity inspired sleeve, this top is made for getting noticed. I picked up this little number at work one afternoon. It was a typical chaotic Saturday at the good ole' Nordstrom Rack and I met eyes with a customer who snagged it off the clearance rack. I was immediately obsessed when I saw it. Like the creep I am, I casually hung around the customer to see if she'd eventually put it down. Sadly, she carried it all the way to the fitting room. Just when I thought all hope was lost, I discovered the sequin beauty on a go-back bar. Victory was mine. I quickly snatched that baby up and put it on hold for myself. "I'm never letting you get away again," I whispered to the lifeless garment. If this doesn't explain my obsessive relationship with clothing, I don't know what does. Anyways, my vision for the outfit included an edgy skirt of some sort. On a regular shopping trip around Dallas, I stopped in one of my favorite stores, Movida Boutique. My eyes spotted this uber-cool, edgy printed skort. It was perfect. The two fabrics meshed together magically. I especially love the cool tones of the garments. White, black and pastels. I mean, come on, how perfect. To add a tad bit more glamour to the look, I threw on a classic Hannah statement necklace full of floral goodness. And that's how you do it folks.
 
Stay Glam,
Hannah Beth
 

 
 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment