Rock a Ruffled Romper

 
 
 



 
 
(Photography by Bruce LaMotte)
 
 
The Look:  Fuschia Ruffled Romper- Forever 21, Turquoise Faux Snakeskin Clutch- Francesca's Collectons, Tan Mule Heeled Sandals- Halogen, Frosted Pink Beaded Necklace- Sam Moon, Gold Half Circle Necklace (Fave)- Forever 21.
 
 
 
 
Shop my Look! 







Ruffles are the most adorable creation on this planet, thus, you need them. Specifically, you need them attached to your clothing in the right places. What once was a basic, chiffon romper, has now been transformed in to the ultimate glamazon ensemble. People often associate ruffled clothing with southern gals, but surprise! I found this beauty on the streets of Huntington Beach, California. I guess Cali girls can get down with the frills too. As I mentioned in my last post, I took a trip to Irvine, California during spring break and found many souvenirs, aka clothing to add to my already bursting closet. This romper is one of those fabulous finds I purchased at the beach. The fabric is so light and comfy, the fit isn't too tight and shows off all the right assets. When I tried this fun little number on, there were four other amazing colors. Obviously, being the most un-decided human on the planet, it took me forever to chose this bold summer color. I am so glad I picked the fuschia because it rakes in all the compliments. My closet now consists of three long-sleeve rompers, but this one definitely takes the cake. To compliment the ruffled romper, I chose bright accessories to accompany my festive look. Anyone can pull off this sizzling summer shade, seriously.


Stay Glam,

Hannah Beth






0 comments:

Post a Comment