Running The City In Ted Baker

 


 

 

 


(Photography by Bruce LaMotte)
 
 
 
The Look: French Graphic Tee- Vince Camuto, White A-line skirt- Ted Baker, Electric Blue Stilettos- Dolce Vita, Earrings- 191 Statement St., Kate Spade Tote- Kate Spade New York (Old)
 
 
 
 

Get My Look!

 
After a long day of shooting for the blog, I threw on a t-shirt and shorts, tied my hair up and called it a day, so I thought. My poor honey had to suffer through nine outfit changes, the miserable heat and the weekend crowd at West Village. When I say "Honey," I am referring to my amazing boyfriend and photographer. He had to capture every look in the matter of four hours. When we arrived to his Dallas apartment, we realized we forgot to shoot one look. Instead of complaining like babies, we seized the opportunity to view the amazing scene of the Dallas Skyline that took our breath away. The scene represented everything I was working so hard for. Success, major corporations, pretty real estate and accomplished careers. I get the most inspiration when I visit Uptown Dallas. The vibe there is just exuding with hard work and accomplishments. To me, this outfit represents a taste of Dallas. With a stunning pair of electric blue heels, I can achieve anything. They empower me and make me strut with confidence. The main idea I want to express is, do not let your past define your future. This is such a cliché, but it applies to my life in every way possible. Everyone goes through their own rollercoaster ride, but it is how you pick yourself up after you fall that determines where you will go. Make your goals a reality and never doubt your abilities, based on your surroundings in which you cannot control. Go and prosper.
 
 
Stay Motivated,
 
Hannah Beth
 
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment