Vintage Vibin' in Free People

 
 

 
 
 
 
 




(Photography by Bruce LaMotte)
 
The Look: Peasant Dress- Free People, Gold Wedge Sandals- Kate Spade New York, Brown Boho Bag- ASOS (old).
 
 
 
 

Feeling like Laura Ingalls and casually biking around Uptown Dallas on my super chic vintage bike, is what I live for. Sike. I do not own a bike, nor do I aspire to become a farm girl. This frilly, peasant dress by Free People caught my eye on the sale rack at my work. For only $30 I just had to have it. Now, of course I can be an impulse shopper, but how can you pass up a cheap Free People garment? You can't. The floral printed baby-doll dress is ideal for casual brunch dates, or a weekend in West Village. The fabric is super breezy for summer and feels amazing. It looks great paired with gold wedges and simple gold jewelry pieces. The neckline consists of layered ruffles to give it that 70's vibe. If you dress to be unique, this would be an ideal piece for your diverse closet. My shoes are Kate Spade, in which I acquired a couple years ago from my aunt's bff. I have been obsessed with them ever since. If you enjoy the Little House on the Prairie look, this dress will give you life.
 
Stay Glam,
 
Hannah Beth



0 comments:

Post a Comment