Falling For Flamingos

 
 
 
 
 
 
(Photography by Bruce LaMotte)
 
 
 
The Look: Flamingo Print Tee- Signorelli, Tropical Shorts- H&M (old), White Espadrilles- Francesca's Collections, Gold Layered Necklaces- Forever 21, Circular Sunnies- Stella Laguna Beach, Turquoise Clutch- Francesca's Collections
 

 
Shop My Look:
 
 

 
 
Summer is in full swing, and if you don't own any Flamingo printed somethings, you need to. Out of nowhere, this funky spring trend has stolen the hearts of many fashion fanatics, including me. Normally, the "hot, new, spring trend" would be florals, gross. I am ecstatic that floral ensembles have taken a back seat this season, to allow some new prints to shine. Every woman loves her some pink, and if she tells you otherwise, she's lying or not to be trusted. Flamingos are pretty, graceful and look amazing on a cotton tee. In fact, they might just be my new favorite zoo animal, sorry Cheetahs. Boutiques are stocking their shelves with this pretty trend, and I was thrilled when I discovered this gem of a shirt at my work. Certain prints can be too excessive for some, but this print can be as subtle or as loud as you want. I paired my flamingos with some comfy, soft shorts that are perfect for a BBQ, poolside pampering or a weekend outing. My favorite summer print is ready for summer, how do you style your flamingo print? Show me in the comments below.
 
 
 
Stay Glam,
 
Hannah Beth

 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment