Pamper Your Pretty Self In Pink

 
 
 

 
 
 
(Photography by Bruce LaMotte)
 
 

 
 
 
The Look: Hot Pink Pleated Top- Ted Baker, Houndstooth White Shorts- Movida Boutique, Neon Clutch- Rebecca Minkoff, Black Sandals- Irene's Story, Arm Candy- Sam Moon.
 
Shop My Look:
 
 
 
 
 
Get your nails done, get a blow-out and head to your favorite spa, boutique or fancy lunch spot. Today is 'Treat Yo Self Tuesday.' You are constantly busting your butt to please others, but today you get to give yourself some loving. My generation, Gen Y, also known as the "ADD Generation", is going non-stop. We work our selves to death, stress over everything and have the need to become extraordinary. Our drive to achieve our goals exceeds beyond just our education. Some of us are workaholics, working two to three jobs during school, or even after. While this is an amazing thing, we also need to take time to un-wind every so often. The independency that has been planted inside us from a young age, is the reason behind our motivated selves. I appreciate the fact that I have to be independent and take care of things myself, but sometimes this diva needs a break. To escape the pressures of life, I like to indulge in a nice lunch and grazing the racks in my favorite boutiques. I do not necessarily need to be with anyone, I can enjoy doing these things by myself. I think everyone should be able to do that. Some people believe you need to have people around you all the time, but it is equally as important to be content being alone at times. It gives you the opportunity to reflect on yourself, re-group and get your life together in the way you want it. Happiness can only come within, and not be something you expect from someone else to provide. When I reserve these relaxing days for myself, I like to look fabulous doing so. For today's look, I threw on my new favorite pink, chiffon Ted Baker blouse with Houndstooth shorts. This outfit makes me feel glamorous and powerful. Every woman needs an outfit like that in her wardrobe. While you are on your hustle penciling in appointments, just remember to schedule that relaxing day in your Kate Spade planner that you need to take.
 
 
 
 
Stay Glam,
 
Hannah Beth

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment